We have constructed well developed warehousing and packaging unit to keep our product range in an efficient manner. Our warehousing unit is equipped with all the necessary facilities required for keeping these products safe from any discrepancies. Further, for protecting our product range from cracking during transit our professionals use wooden boxes and are surrounded by thermocol sheets and straw. In addition to this, we also have strategic alliances with leading Carrying and Forwarding agents to ensure timely deliveries.
We are backed by robust infrastructure that is equipped with all the necessary machines and tools required for the fabrication of our product assortment of laboratory equipment. For the production of an advanced line of laboratory equipment and allied products, we use high quality raw material. We have developed various sub-units at our organization, in order to ensure that all the processes are carried out in an efficient manner. We have appointed professionals from different domains to efficiently carry out the work and manage production & quality control activities.
- First step involves melting the glass to give it a proper shape
- After this the molten glass is cut to shape through the shearing and distribution system
- To make the glassware stronger and durable, they are put into the annealing chamber
- This step also helps in removing stress from the product
- To increase the mobility of the glassware, it undergoes surface treatment